As I get older, I get “better” at procrastinating. One might say I’ve become lazier. I prefer to think that age and perspective have mellowed my type-A personality a bit, leading to different priorities.
Anyway, the “to do list” for spring break includes:
- take the car for an oil change
- do taxes
- sort through a mess of paperwork
- get a haircut
- routine doctor’s appointment
- [work on a top secret but time consuming project]
- clean the house
- switch out cold weather clothes for warm weather ones in the closets
- take care of some refinancing paperwork at the county offices
- get the car washed and detailed
What I’ve actually accomplished over the past 3-day weekend:
There was napping involved as well.